Thursday, April 22, 2010

Diva On Our Hands

Hi All,

Writing this in blue for the blue sea because that is what R will see for the next 4 months! I dropped R off at the North Charleston terminal this morning. He is on a 120 and I applied for a TWIC card so that I can actually drive him to the ship. . .it is hard to say good-bye in front of Port Police!

Alice Ann has cried since we dropped "Daddy" off. Yes, Sailor and Alice Ann went with so they could give loves, hugs and kisses! More for R's benefit than theirs'! Anyhoo. . .she is the biggest diva for being so small. I felt so bad for them that I even went to Lucia's and bought them each a $6.99 Bully Stick! They both were gone in 5 minutes!

Headed home this weekend for Linds' shower in anticipation of my first niece, the oh so fabulous, Elle Adeline! I love her already!

Pearls of wisdom for the day. . .Never be too proud to pick up a penny!

Love to all!
XOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment