Sunday, January 3, 2010

Novel Concept to Me

This is my first entry and I don't really know why I have decided to do this. One reason could be that I am getting ready to marry the love of my life AND my best friend and want to document this exciting year. Or it could be that the so mentioned above just left to go out to sea and I am bored! Who knows? I do know that I don't want to forget about the upcoming year as it will be the most exciting one that my family and I have had in a while. First, my little cousin and little sister (both 27) will have babies Hazel and Elle in March and May respectively! Secondly, I am getting married in October! Lastly, R's brother and sister-in-law will have a huge New Year's Eve party to celebrate their 1 year anniversary as husband and wife. What more could you ask for in 2010?

So please indulge me as I savor happenings and blessings through this blog as I head to the altar.

Peace

1 comment:

  1. Britt!! Yay for you!! I've already checked the dates in October - we will be there!! Can't wait! Stalked your photos on fb - you are as beautiful as ever! XO

    ReplyDelete