Saturday, December 7, 2013

Georgia font again in Orange for those Auburn Tigers.  They just won the SEC Championship and may go on to the BCS Championship. . .TBD!  

So excited for them.  I just overheard my husband talking about me and it made my heart smile.  He said that I could meet a stranger, begin talking to them and make them feel so comfortable because I give them my whole attention. . .no looking around for "an out" or checking the time or being nonchalant.  I write this not to brag but because I feel I have failed him.  Lately, with all the new technology and distractions, I have found myself occasionally check my phone at a wedding (because of babysitters. . .still no excuse), take pictures of some fab entree at a restuarant (still a no-no) or posting where I am with friends when I should be living in the moment rather than "capturing it" for future memories.  I know that I will forever have the memory, the moment, the words in my mind.  I know that technology may fail us. . .so why do I keep the distractions around!!!!  Help!

No comments:

Post a Comment