Monday, August 9, 2010

So Very Excited!

Sooooo, Georgia font again but in brown for my wedding color!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want to preface by stating that I had the very fortunate opportunity to babysit for THE MOST WONDERFUL FAMILY IN THE WORLD! You know how many families have like a good mom or a good dad? Well, this family has both a fabulous mother and a fabulous father! The mother is someone that I looked up to as a college student (and continue to do so) because she had taught children with special needs and understood what and why I was trying to accomplish (and did not ask why) PLUS she had 4 children PLUS she wanted to hold a wedding with brown colortones during Thanksgiving (I almost did ). I fell in love with the idea immediately and now my color scheme will be brown and other natural tones because of her! If you happen to be lucky to meet her; she will be the all-American blonde (true blond) with bright blue eyes and the sweetest, most southern demeonor that you will ever encounter. If you have not already guessed, she is my idol and someone I aspire to be. She probably does not even know it because that is her innocent personality but I have a feeling that her husband and children see exactly what I see. . .Love you, TMA! Can't wait to see you and thank you for everything!

1 comment:

  1. Brittany!!!!!! I am just now reading this!! And I felt so jealous when I read that you "had the most fortunate opportunity to babysit for the most wonderful family in the world"...then I read down further and saw my initials!! You are so awesome and you sure know how to make a girl feel loved!! Thank you, thank you, thank you for that special message!! I am SO VERY EXCITED about seeing you!!! I am so happy for you!! I can't wait to meet the lucky (and handsome!) man!! And YOU have the best taste - I can't wait to see the "brown" wedding! I'll be taking pics with my phone to file away for AA's wedding one day. LOVE YOU TOO MUCH!!

    ReplyDelete