Sunday, March 7, 2010

Multiple Personalities

Gosh, sometimes I think I have multiple personalities??? I sure hope not, but if I do I guess there is nothing I can do about now. The reason I say this is because I go from being reminiscent to real on my posts. I want to remember the year of my wedding as fab, but sometimes reality gets in the way. Like, for instance, I am mad at my mama right now because she wants some of the gift bag favors printed on white paper. White paper????? Hello, you mind as well get index cards! See what I mean? I am getting upset over paper. I think I need to call my doctor but all my friends say it is normal to go through these moods when planning a wedding! Really????? I only know this. . .I want everyone to be there and no gifts, please. I registered because that is what every southern girl is "posta" do, but I really prefer friends and family come to the events rather than feel pressure to purchase a gift. Love y'all all. Toodles and lots of XOXOXO!

No comments:

Post a Comment